Viva Property Management Benefits:
- Our aim at Viva is to maximise the return on your investment and simplify this process for you.
- Our winning strategy is to use our local knowledge, expertise, top service delivery and latest technology to assist in the management of your investment property.
- You will have a dedicated Viva Property Manager as an effective line of liaison between landlords, tenants and ourselves.
- We will deliver management of your property through regular onsite visits, maintenance reports and visual photographic reporting.
- You will have maintenance reports and supporting documentation.
- All prospective tenants to complete a Tenant Application.
- Complete the application and submit for consideration for tenancy.
- We will try to keep you as up to date with this process.
- You are welcome to contact us and check in with progress at any stage.
- Once your application is accepted we will arrange with you a suitable time to fill in a Residential Tenancy Agreement.
- Bring necessary bank account details for rent and bond payments.
- We will arrange with you a time to hand over the keys to your new home and undertake a new tenancy inspection with you.
Standard costs are as following:
- 1 week rent in advance
- 4 weeks rent in advance as BOND
- 1 weeks rent plus GST letting fee