Rental Properties Auckland
If you are looking for rental properties in Auckland, check out what we have available at Viva Property Management. We have a great selection of rental properties from the best landlords in the local area. You’ll get high-quality service from our team, and our rents and lease agreements are fair.
You can browse the rental properties currently available on this page. If you can’t find what you are looking for, get in touch with a member of our team to see if there is anything we can do to help. We have extensive experience in the property management industry, and we have excellent contacts with landlords and property owners, so we will help if we can.
2+ Bedroom Houses & Apartments for Rent in South Auckland
The types of properties we specialise in at Viva Property Management include:
- Apartments for rent in South Auckland
- 2+ bedroom homes to rent in South Auckland
- Family homes
- Rural and urban properties
On our homes to rent pages, you will see a selection of images as well as a detailed description. If you want to view a property in person, simply complete the form and we’ll get back to you with a suitable date and time.
Houses & Apartments for Rent in Manukau, South Auckland
At Viva Property Management, we make finding houses and apartments for rent in Manukau, South Auckland, and elsewhere in the city as straightforward as possible. Here is how we work:
- Find a property you love – browse online to see the properties that are available and find out more about them. When you find a home that meets your requirements, get in touch to arrange a viewing. We’ll do everything we can to let you view the property at a time that suits you.
- The viewing – a member of our experienced team will accompany you on the viewing and will answer any questions you have. You’ll be able to spend the time you need to ensure the property is right for you.
- Complete a Tenant Application – once you make your decision, you will be asked to complete a tenant application. This is a standard process for all tenants and involves checking your references and carrying out other checks. We’ll communicate with you throughout the application progress
- Complete a Residential Tenancy Agreement – we’ll let you know once your application is accepted. At this point, you can start planning your move into your new home. To make everything official, you’ll need to complete a Residential Tenancy Agreement.
- Deposit, bond, and rent payments – when completing your Residential Tenancy Agreement, you’ll also need to provide us with your bank account details to make your regular rent payments as well as to make the bond and deposit payments that are required at the start of all new tenancies.
- Move-in – we’ll arrange a date and time to hand over the keys. This will take place at the property where we will also conduct a new tenancy inspection. You can then settle into your new home.